Sunday, September 23, 2018

Our Sundays Be Like with Jesus in our lives. #CurlyChristians

I love to edit videos especially when it makes me money.

But this time, it's different.

I get an amazing feeling editing and producing vblogs for Jesus.

This is our other page which me and my Christian friends  created

main purpose is to let Jesus be known to LBTQ community.

I know LBTQ is a sensitive issue.

Society and even churches don't want us.

and almost everyone just want to stay away from God.

Which is sad.

Because in my personal , spiritual life, I need God and Jesus more than ever.

Jesus has been my peace and comfort from all the pains, frustrations and heartaches

that this world has to give.

Jesus won the battles for me.

Jesus has been my strength and source of wisdom,

that is why I survived this mad, fallen world.

GOOD NEWS right?

I won't talk much for now, just enjoy and be blessed in our lil vblog.

Don't forget to Follow us on Facebook.com/4CurlyChristians (Curly Christians)
and let's chat:)

Remember, God wants you back because He loves you so.


No comments:

Post a Comment