Wednesday, October 31, 2018

War Room Movie / Elizabeth/ WCGO "Family Movie Night" Invite

I just watched this amazing and powerful movie today and wow!

This is so far my fave PART.

 When Elizabeth declares that the devil is done with her life and that her house is under NEW MANAGEMENT.

 We Christian should take this as a masterplan.

 We really don't need to fight our battles.

 Because when we seek Jesus and surrender to HIM, it will all be His battles.

 And guess what, Jesus has defeated the devil more than 2,000 years ago when

He died at the cross for us.

If you haven't watched this beautiful Christian movie dear friends,

 I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU SHOULD!

There are many tips and techniques in here that you can learn on how to claim your victory in the midst of your troubles. okay.

chat soon.

I'm still halfway through the movie.
I just needed to pause for awhile and share this part. Good thing someone uploaded this on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment