Monday, February 18, 2019

God Wants To Protect You (Psalm91 Power)

This is where I get my confidence in staying safe here on planet earth.

You see,  everywhere, danger is lurking around.

Ready to take its prey.

But worry not.

For if you depend on God for His protection, you are in a safe hands.

God's promises in Psalm91 are true.

In my life, it is so alive. Really!

I believe He has been protecting me and my loveds ones 24/7.

So dear friends, if you get fearful in what's happening in the world around us.

I say, DO NOT BE FEARFUL. For God is with you and not against you.

Say, "NO WEAPONS FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER! It may formed but IT SHALL NOT PROSPER!"

Amen!

Be blessed in my video. Do not forget to Subsribe for more updates. See yah around!

No comments:

Post a Comment