Friday, March 8, 2019

Listening to Joseph Prince' Prayer To Increase Capacity to Receive from God Sermon

This is how I deal with life's challenges and struggles. I just listen to our pastor Joseph Prince' anointed sermons and I feel God's peace embracing me everytime. Don't let the devil scare you. He is ONE BIG LIAR and HE is already dead. As a Christian, let's focus on what Jesus has done for us at the cross. What He did is way BIGGER and MIGHTIER than what we are currently experiencing at. Sometimes, we may be get shaken but it is only temporary. Our God is holding unto us tightly and that HE WILL NEVER LEAVE US NOR FORSAKE US! I am blogging this rught now with zero $$$ on my bank account. I am sharing this not to gain sympathy BUT SIMPLY BECAUSE I WANNA SHOW you Beloveds how Jesus shall take me out from this pit. He is my great provider and I believe in His great promises that HE WILL NEVER LEAVE ME NOR FORSAKE ME. NOT today devil. MY GOD IS A GOOD GOD. He has given JESUS to me and there is no way that He will withhold all these worldly things from me. KNOW AND BELIEVE THAT HE IS GOD. let's watch this together dear friends..and BE BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment