Friday, February 2, 2024

Brian Head Welch - Why are they Corrupt?


I had the same questions as Brian Head Welch say, few years back? 

Yes, I used to "hate" this kind of so-called "Christians" who keep judging other believers

as if they are the ones who are "perfect" and never ever sinned at all, ever since they become a

Christian.

Truth hurts. But I say, they are the ones who are accountable to God.

Why?

It's because they are the ones who are driving people , believers, especially the new believers

away from God.

Logic!

Me, as a believer for soooo many years, have actually questioned God,

why I'm still here on earth sinning! 

Yes . I am sinning because I hate these Pharisees and hypocrites!

I just wish, I'd love them like how much God loves them no matter what.

But honestly, I CAN'T!

So instead of debating or argueing with them, I just STOPPED and MOVED ON.

I immersed myself in reading the bible.

And voila!

If only they read the Bible long enough. or wide enough.

No. I'm not bragging that I read the bible from cover to cover. No.

I just randomly open it, and read in maybe like less than 10 minutes,

And guess what God is showing to me through His words or scriptures.

He is telling me who He hates the most.

and do you know what is it?


mmmmmm......


Let me share with you in my next blog. 

I'm gonna do it in a video.

Game?

For now,  enjoy Brian Head Welch video first and feel free to comment on his channel yah.

Do subscribe to to him too. I assure you, you will learn a lot..

Chat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment