Monday, February 12, 2018

How To Deal with A Broken Heart #MyChristianDiaryExposed Ep 1

A TESTIMONY:

How To Deal with A Broken Heart #MyChristianDiaryExposed Ep 1


We filmed this while having our late lunch after a good free massage. :)

 That's why my hair looked like a disaster haha!

 Anyways, we are going to post casual, candid videos like this in my blog.

 We just feel like sharing the word, and sharing our blessings in our own little way.

 We just used my phone on this, guess it's not too bad yah.

 Topic is "How To DEAL A BROKEN HEART" You know why, tons of people around the world experiences this.

 But the difference is, how you take them.

 What you do once you get hit by it. Yeah , it's painful man!

 But you gotta deal with it in cool way and smart way.

 How I did it?

 I GAVE IT UP TO JESUS!

 Yes! All my pains, brokenness, frustrations, sadness, regrets, disappointments,

 I gave it up to JESUS!

 And now I can just smile and say, "JESUS RESTORES A BROKEN HEART BEAUTIFULLY!" enuf said...

just watch our video yah? My parting word, whatever you do,

" TALK IT OUT TO JESUS" HE is your only miracle.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE AND LET's be FRIENDS..

Follow www.Facebook.com/myChristianDiary

     

No comments:

Post a Comment