Tuesday, February 27, 2018

When Life Hits You Hard by TD Jakes

You know as a Christian, I prefer to listen or watch this kind of preachings everyday of my life.

I love it, when at 3:04 he says, "If you just trust in God, believe that the battle is not yours but HIS!"

we will all walk through each of our darkest valley...

we will just walk...we will not standby in there.

And as we walk through our darkest valleys,

let's keep our trust in God, because HE, who gave up His ONLY SON JESUS

will never leave nor forsake us!

Imagine, He already gave up JESUS for us.

Shall He withheld anything from us?

NO!

So just keep trusting in Him.

I am also, at this moment is walking through my darkest valleys.

But as I walk, although sometimes, here and there, fears, doubts, negative feelings

set in, I watch Christian motivational preachings like this.

Once I hear God's promises again and again and again in my life,

I am brought  back to my feet again.

Ready to face a new day with a smile and courage.

Because I BELIEVE GOD...JESUS IS WITH ME and NOT AGAINST ME!

And that JESUS has won over the devil's scheme throught HIS BLOOD and sacrifice at the cross!

JESUS IS MY VICTORY!

The same works with you too.

Whatever you are going through....JESUS is YOUR VICTORY!

Just keep resting on HIS LOVE and promises.

And miracles shall happen...

THANK YOU JESUS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment