Sunday, January 20, 2019

Breathe / What A Friend I've Found - Hillsong Worship

Come let us worship Jesus.

 He deserves our praise. In life, our problems, struggles, challenges are temporary.

 We just need to keep believing that Jesus is with us and for us all the way.

He didn't die at the cross for nothing.

Let us not fear, because fear is a LIAR!

The devil only wants to kill, steal and destroy us.

But thank God, JESUS CAME to give us life!

Thank You Jesus, You are our comforter, peace, restorer, protector and blesser.

Guide us always so we can live our purpose and glorify Your name.

You are an amazing Savior Lord.

Thank You for keeping us in Your loving arms and endless mercies.

****

Breathe / What A Friend I've Found - Hillsong Worship***

Lyrics: 
Verse 1:
This is the air I breathe

This is the air I breathe

Your holy presence living in me 

Verse 2:

This is my daily bread

This is my daily bread Your very word spoken to me 

Chorus:

And I I'm desperate for you

And I I'm lost without you 

What A Friend I've Found: 

Verse 1:

What a friend I've found

Closer than a brother

I have felt Your touch

More intimate than lovers 

Chorus:

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus Friend forever 

Verse 2:

What a hope I've found

More faithful than a mother

It would break my heart

To ever lose each other 

Breathe:

CCLI: 1874117 Copyright: 1995 Mercy / Vineyard Publishing / Hillsong Music  Words & Music By Marie Barnett  What A Friend I've Found: CCLI: 2098033 Copyright: 1996 Curious? Music UK (Admin. by Capitol CMG Publishing), Hillsong Music 2018 Words & Music by Martin Smith


No comments:

Post a Comment